On 8 September 2014, local video production company Mediasaya came to Premier Clinic for an entire day of video shooting.
Our aesthetic physicians, namely Dr Kee Yong Seng, Dr Chen Tai Ho, Dr Aarthi Maria Francis and Dr Elaine Chong were interviewed and filmed explaining about the latest aesthetic procedures.
The topics covered included:
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
- Vanquish fat reduction.
- Weight loss medications.
- Acne scar laser.
- Pigmentation removal laser.
- CO2 laser for moles, skin tags, Warts and oil seeds.
- Tattoo removal laser.
- Permanent hair removal laser.
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation.
- Hair implant to treat balding areas.
- Threadlift for sagging skin.
- Skin peel.
- Bioidentical hormones and anti-aging medicine.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for facial rejuvenation.
For each of the topic, our aesthetic doctors explain in depth what the procedure is for, what are the benefits of the particular procedure, how is it performed and what are the possible side effects.
Next, our doctors carried out the above-mentioned procedures on our 8 volunteers who has kindly agreed to participate in our video shoot. A few of our volunteers have never had any aesthetic procedures done before and were pleasantly surprised to find that the procedures were not painful and has minimal downtime.