Looking for a career offering good work-life balance? How about excellent career progression with high salary and benefits?
Are you hardworking, efficient and reliable? If yes, WE WANT YOU!
“Premier Clinic was voted Top 3 Best Aesthetic Clinic in Klang Valley in 2016. We offer excellent work-life balance and the highest salaries, commission and benefits in the aesthetic industry in Malaysia. Try ask around and you’ll discover this is true! “
At The Forefront Of Aesthetic Advancement
Equipped with the latest modern technology in aesthetic medicine, Premier Clinic brings to our esteemed customers the most up-to-date procedures and services. Through the use of imported high-tech machines and highest quality injectables, it allows our highly experienced doctors to serve our patients with the latest in medicinal advancements.
We at Premier Clinic invite you to join one of Malaysia’s most popular and well-known aesthetic centre, us!
Why Join Us?
With a conducive and rewarding environment, working at Premier Clinic is your pathway to success. Here’s why you should join us:
- We offer good work-life balance. Work 5.5 days a week. No night shifts. Off on Public Holiday. No outstation travel.
- We offer the highest salary and commission in Malaysia compared to all other aesthetic centres.
- We offer additional benefits such as meal allowance, medical insurance and free aesthetic procedures.
- We send our staff and doctors for extensive internal and external training to develop professional skills. Our staff are our most important asset.
- Excellent career progression. We promote our staff to higher positions as they develop their skills and leadership over the years.
- We don’t indulge in office politics. Instead we believe in teamwork and helping each other. At Premier Clinic, we’re one big happy family.
- Top 3 Best Aesthetic Clinic in Klang Valley by tallypress.com in 2016.
- Best Ultherapy Centre in Malaysia Award by Merz Aesthetics.
- Winner of Customer Service Award by WhatClinic.
- Best Customer Service Award by Mydoc Asia in 2017.